Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sushi Sasabune

L.O.V.E.

That is really the only word to describe how I feel about the food in Sushi Sasabune. My boyfriend and I consider this one of our favorite restaurants of all time.

I give it 5 dazzling stars.

One thing you must do is TRUST THE CHEF. Nobi Kushuhara, the chef and owner, serves only sushi and sashimi. You won't get the usual fancy rolls and hot meal dishes, but this is really what a sushi restaurant is all about. The staff will immediately suggest the omakase (chef's choice), and I can tell you that you will NOT regret it.

This place is a bit of a wallet breaker, but I have to say, it is worth saving for.

I can't properly review Sushi Sasabune, because all I can think about is how good everything felt and tasted in my mouth. I actually start drooling in a Pavlov-ian way. Therefore, I will graciously link all of you to everyone else who has gone to Sushi heaven and come back just to spread the good news.

Gaga over Sasabune
Citysearch
Yelp
Sasabune: Trust Me

Mmmm...
Definitely L.O.V.E.

3 comments:

  1. Hey love. :)

    This is Naj (goblie... in case you have forgotten) just wanted to say hi, glad to see you're around, and looking forward to keeping up with you in these brand new locations. :)

    *Hugs* take care, and continue to eat good food. And tell me about it. So, you know, I can then *not* eat it because I am all the way over here. OH WELL. ;)

    Just kidding, good to see you about, hon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was looking for somewhere to go today... think we will give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goblie (No, Naj, I have not forgotten!)...I miss you!!! I'm scouting around LJ again, and also FB, so never fear, we shall never be more than a couple clicks away.

    Laura Jayne, I hope you enjoyed Sushi Sasabune!

    ReplyDelete